► Create more Photo Effects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a60ur9Dkps&list=PL_olfKyZIvose_rmq_fyYfNJZfewqduYN&index=1
► Read the text version on my website: https://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/photoshop-weather-effects-snow/
► Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhotoshopEssentialsChannel?sub_confirmation=1
► Get the latest version of Photoshop CC: http://bit.ly/Get_PSCC
How To Add Snow in Photoshop
– Add a new blank layer named “Snow” (0:21)
– Fill the new layer with black (0:50)
– Apply the Add Noise filter (1:11)
– Increase the size of the noise (1:43)
– Change the layer blend mode to Screen (2:19)
– Apply the Motion Blur filter (2:35)
– Add a Levels adjustment layer (3:20)
– Create a clipping mask (3:40)
– Drag the black point and white point sliders (4:03)
– Duplicate the Snow and Levels layers (4:37)
– Select the “Snow copy” layer (5:07)
– Rotate the layer 180 degrees (5:11)
– Apply the Crystallize filter (5:23)
– Apply the Motion Blur filter (6:01)
– Re-adjust the Levels sliders (6:26)
If you enjoyed this video, please Like, Share and Subscribe!
► Click here to SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhotoshopEssentialsChannel?sub_confirmation=1
WANT MORE VIDEOS?
Help support this channel by becoming a member of Photoshop Essentials and get HUNDREDS of Photoshop tutorials as PDFs!
LEARN MORE: https://goo.gl/Pv79vW
ABOUT THIS CHANNEL
Created by Steve Patterson, Photoshop Essentials offers Adobe Photoshop tutorials designed with beginners in mind, with easy to follow, step by step instructions that make learning Photoshop easy! Subscribe to our channel for our latest Photoshop videos, and check out our website for hundreds of written Photoshop tutorials!
► SUBSCRIBE to Photoshop Essentials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhotoshopEssentialsChannel?sub_confirmation=1
► Visit my website: https://www.photoshopessentials.com
Image used from Shutterstock: