In this Photoshop CS6 tutorial I will show you how to make a simple Photoshop manipulation. If you want to learn how to manipulate a photo, this video will guide you step by step.
On this tutorial, you will learn how to mix a tiger, a girl, a lantern, and a forest background. It’s very easy. Just watch this video, and learn to do it by yourself.
After learning some basic stuff in this video, you will able to do some Photoshop manipulation tricks. It seems difficult, but trust me it is not at all, even for a beginner.
Please note that in this tutorial I use Adobe Photoshop CS6. If you use another version the interface will look a little bit different. But you still can use this method in another version of Photoshop.
Images that I used in this tutorial:
– Tiger: https://unsplash.com/photos/cdqK7pL21Rw
– Girl: https://unsplash.com/photos/xujscwNWN2M
– Forest: https://unsplash.com/photos/x48QL8gNYZ8
– Bridge: https://pixabay.com/id/jembatan-batu-kabut-mistik-989506/
– Lantern: http://gemmadaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/lantern-1134170_1280.jpg
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE for more Photoshop tutorials like this.